Paul Edmeier is a CFO and Financial Controller in Monrovia, CA.
The components and scorecard not only to evaluate a true cloud solution, but also to analyze how various platform offerings help meet your organization’s objectives today, adapt to the industry disruptions of tomorrow and realize savings.
Turning to the cloud: successfully executing an enterprise cloud ERP strategy means turning to proven, trusted and deployed cloud ERP solutions. Advice from the front lines by the SVP of Operations and Strategy.
Nina Olson wants the Internal Revenue Service to take more of a “taxpayer-centric” approach and for Congress to focus on tax simplification in its tax reform efforts.
Taxpayer Advocate urges IRS to revamp its Future State plan
Post on @Quora by @JTRAVISCPA: ENHANCED DEPRECIATION DEDUCTIONS
Deerfield Accountant and Tax Preparer
- Wolters Kluwer Buys Indirect Tax Specialist
- TaxAct Parent Names CEO
- Top Five Sales Tax Errors
- iFirm Seasonal Edition Introduced
- Protecting Against Elder Fraud
- AccuFund Introduces Version 4.04
- NSA Authors Tax Practitioner Bill of Rights
- Thomson Adds e-Commerce Analysis
More Americans Delay Decisions for Financial Reasons