- Some of the world’s biggest companies are readying their balance sheets for tax-law overhauls.
- The Spirit of Accounting: Four tales of futility.
- Profs. Miller and Bahnson analyzed a quartet of futile pursuits, from political interference with standard-setting to convergence.
- Tax Fraud: Bizman bilks millions in payroll taxes.
- Inflating and stealing refunds, three sentenced for faking Scheduled C figures.
- KPMG named new Americas chair.
- U.S. deputy chairman and COO P. Scott Ozanus heads the region and joined the global board.