- Some of the world’s biggest companies are readying their balance sheets for tax-law overhauls.
- The Spirit of Accounting: Four tales of futility.
- Profs. Miller and Bahnson analyzed a quartet of futile pursuits, from political interference with standard-setting to convergence.
- Tax Fraud: Bizman bilks millions in payroll taxes.
- Inflating and stealing refunds, three sentenced for faking Scheduled C figures.
- KPMG named new Americas chair.
- U.S. deputy chairman and COO P. Scott Ozanus heads the region and joined the global board.
The IRS sought nominees for its Electronic Tax Administration Advisory Committee.
The Financial Accounting Standards Board released an update to improve the financial reporting on pensions and other post-retirement benefits.
READ MORE »
RESIDENT PHYSICIANS MOST COMMON TAX ISSUES | Deerfield, IL